Account Dunning Module¶
The account_dunning module adds dunning for receivable move lines.
A Procedure defines the dunning process with an ordered list of levels. A dunning will raise from one level to an other by selecting the next level that pass the test. The Procedure is set per Party and a default one can be configured in the accounting configuration.
A Level defines the parameters to reach it:
- Days: The number of overdue days.
A Dunning defines the dunning level of an overdue move line. Once processed, it triggers the communication defined on the procedure level. It is mainly defined by:
- Line: The overdue move line
- Procedure: The Procedure followed.
- Level: The current Level.
- Blocked: If true, it blocks the dunning to raise.
The dunning can be in one of this states:
The current level is not yet processed.
The current level has been processed.