Marketing Email Module¶
The marketing_email module manages mailing lists.
A mailing list groups emails under a name and a language
It stores emails for a mailing list and provides links to the related party or web user.
Two actions are available:
- Request Subscribe which sends an e-mail to confirm the subscription to a list.
- Request Unsubscribe which sends an e-mail to confirm the unsubscription of an email address from the list.
It stores a message to send to all e-mails addresses on a list. A message is defined by:
From: the address from which the message is sent.
List: the list of addresses to send the message to.
A wizard is available that sends a message to a unique e-mail address from the list for test purposes.
The marketing_email module uses parameters from the section:
- email_from: The default From for the e-mails that get sent.
- email_subscribe_url: the URL to confirm the subscription to which the parameter token will be added.
- email_unsubscribe_url: the URL to unsubscribe an e-mail address to which the parameter token will be added.
- email_spy_pixel: A boolean to activate spy pixel. Disable by default.