- class trytond.filestore.FileStore
The class is used to store and retrieve files from the directory defined in the
database section. It uses a two levels of
directory composed of the 2 chars of the file hash. It is an append only
- trytond.filestore.get(id[, prefix])
Retrieve the content of the file referred by the id in the prefixed directory.
- trytond.filestore.getmany(ids[, prefix])
Retrieve a list of contents for the sequence of ids.
- trytond.filestore.size(id[, prefix])
Return the size of the file referred by the id in the prefixed directory.
- trytond.filestore.sizemany(ids[, prefix])
Return a list of sizes for the sequence of ids.
- trytond.filestore.set(data[, prefix])
Store the data in the prefixed directory and return the identifiers.
- trytond.filestore.setmany(data[, prefix])
Store the sequence of data and return a list of identifiers.
The class can be overridden by setting a fully qualified name of a
alternative class defined in the configuration
class of the