Viewing journal entries¶
- Using the items in the [ ] main menu item.
- Viewing your chart of accounts data and opening the accounts.
- Using the general ledger and opening the accounts.
- Using the balance sheet and opening the lines and then accounts.
- Using the income statement and opening the lines and then accounts.
Account moves that are created by, or relate to, other documents or items on you Tryton system can also often be found from those documents or items.
Viewing your chart of accounts data¶
The Open Chart of Accounts wizard can be run from the main menu to open your chart of accounts.
Each account can be opened to show the Account Move Lines that contributed to the debits and credits shown for that account.
Viewing your tax code data¶
The Open Chart of Tax Codes wizard can be run from the main menu to open your chart of tax codes.
From here you are able to see data about what Taxes have been applied and what amounts these were based on. The Tax Codes are normally structured so that you can find the data that you need to do your tax reporting.
Each tax code can be opened to show the Tax Lines that contribute to the tax code’s amount.