The carrier module defines the concept of carrier.
A carrier links a party with a product and cost method.
- The Product is the carrier service.
- The Carrier Cost Method defines how to compute the carrier cost. By default there is only the Product Price method which takes the List Price of the Product as sale price and the Cost Price of the Product as purchase price.
A carrier selection defines the country of origin and destination where a carrier can deliver the products.
- The Sequence is used to order the Carrier Selections.
- Active allows to disable a Carrier Selection.
- From Country defines the Country of origin for this Carrier Selection. Empty value act as a wildcard.
- To Country defins the Country of destination for this Carrier Selection. Empty value act as a wildcard.