- class trytond.filestore.FileStore¶
Store and retrieve files from the directory defined in the configuration
It uses a two levels of directory composed of the 2 chars of the file hash. It is an append only storage.
- FileStore.get(id[, prefix])¶
Retrieve the content of the file referred by the id in the prefixed directory.
- FileStore.getmany(ids[, prefix])¶
Retrieve a list of contents for the sequence of ids.
- FileStore.size(id[, prefix])¶
Return the size of the file referred by the id in the prefixed directory.
- FileStore.sizemany(ids[, prefix])¶
Return a list of sizes for the sequence of ids.
- FileStore.set(data[, prefix])¶
Store the data in the prefixed directory and return the identifiers.
- FileStore.setmany(data[, prefix])¶
Store the sequence of data and return a list of identifiers.
The class can be overridden by setting a fully qualified name of a
alternative class defined in the configuration
class of the